- 01202 965445
- sricher at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Health Sciences
- Bournemouth Gateway Building BG410, St Pauls Lane, Bournemouth, BH8 8GP
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Heaslip, V., Green, S., Simkhada, B., Dogan, H. and Richer, S., 2022. How do people who are homeless find out about local health and social care services: A mixed method study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 19 (1).
- Heaslip, V., Richer, S., Simkhada, B., Dogan, H. and Green, S., 2021. Use of technology to promote health and wellbeing of people who are homeless: A systematic review. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18 (13).
- Thompson, S.B.N. and Richer, S., 2015. How yawning and cortisol regulates the attentional network. Journal of Neuroscience & Rehabilitation, 2 (1), 1-9.
- Thompson, S.B.N., Rose, K. and Richer, S., 2014. Yawning with cortisol: examining the neuroscience behind the Thompson Cortisol Hypothesis for supporting rehabilitation of neurologically impaired individuals. Journal of Neuroscience & Rehabilitation.
- Richer, S., Bolderston, H., Turner, K., Thomas, K. and McDougall, S., 2019. ACT based resilience training for surgeons. In: ACBS World Conference 25-30 June 2019 Dublin.
- Bolderston, H., Turner, K., Thomas, K., Richer, S. and Withers, C., 2019. Building resilience in surgeons. In: Illness to Wellness: Preventing suicide and supporting mental health wellbeing in theatre teams 11 October 2019 Oxford.
- Heaslip, V., Green, S., Simkhada, B., Dogan, H. and Richer, S., 2022. Promoting Technology for Self-Care (ProTechS) for people who are sleeping rough. Bournemouth: Burdett.
- Heaslip, V., Green, S., Richer, S., Simkhada, B. and Dogan, H., 2022. Gender inequalities in England’s homeless population. Big Issue. Available from: https://www.bigissue.com/news/housing/gender-inequalities-in-englands-homeless-population/.