- SBirch at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Postgraduate Researcher
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Birch-Chapman, S., Jenkins, E., Coward, F. and Maltby, M., 2017. Estimating population size, density and dynamics of Pre-Pottery Neolithic villages in the central and southern Levant: an analysis of Beidha, southern Jordan. Levant, 49 (1), 1-23.
- Bolat, E., Robson, J., Ashraf, S., Sit, K., Birch-Chapman, S., Memery, J. and Jackson, C., 2017. Corporate brand rehab: Diagnosing trust repair mechanisms in the service sectors. In: 3rd International Colloquium on COBIIR: Current and Future Trends, Developments and Challenges 7-8 September 2017 Middlesex Universtiy, London, UK.
- Robson, J., Memery, J., Jackson, C., Sit, K., Bolat, E., Ashraf, S. and Birch, S., 2017. Trust Me: I’m no longer a damaged brand. In: McIntyre, C., ed. 3rd international colloquium on design, brand and marketing 5 April 2017 Bournemouth University.
- Birch, S., Coward, F., Jenkins, E. and Maltby, M., 2016. Estimating Population Parameters of Early Village Societies in the Pre-Pottery Neolithic Central and Southern Levant. In: International Congress on the Archaeology of the Ancient Near East 25-29 April 2016 Vienna, Austria.
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Lies and scandals: whatever happened to trust?; Festival of Learning 2017