Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Robson, J., Waite, K. and Ashraf, S., 2016. Academy of Marketing conference 2015 special issue. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 21 (2), 87-89.
- Ashraf, S., Robson, J. and Sekhon, Y., 2015. Consumer trust and confidence in the compliance of Islamic banks. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 20 (2), 133-144.
- Ashraf, S., 2018. Consumer Multiple Identities and Brand: The case of Pakistani banking sector. In: 3rd INTERNATIONAL COLLOQUIUM ON DESIGN, BRANDING AND MARKETING 5-6 April 2017 Bournemouth University.
- Ashraf, S., 2018. Batman and Barbie wants to be a Doctor: Drawing students’ digital identities. In: Academy of MArketing SIG Marketing of Higher Education Colloquium 3 April 2017 Kingston University- London.
- Ashraf, S., 2018. CSR in Pakistan: The Case of the Khaadi Controversy. 247-269.
- Bolat, E., Robson, J., Ashraf, S., Sit, K., Birch-Chapman, S., Memery, J. and Jackson, C., 2017. Corporate brand rehab: Diagnosing trust repair mechanisms in the service sectors. In: 3rd International Colloquium on COBIIR: Current and Future Trends, Developments and Challenges 7-8 September 2017 Middlesex Universtiy, London, UK.
- Jackson, C., Robson, J., Bolat, E., Memery, J., Sit, J. and Ashraf, S., 2017. When brand trust is tested. In: The Visitor Economy: Strategies and Innovations 4-6 September 2017 Bournemouth University.
- Robson, J., Memery, J., Jackson, C., Sit, K., Bolat, E., Ashraf, S. and Birch, S., 2017. Trust Me: I’m no longer a damaged brand. In: McIntyre, C., ed. 3rd international colloquium on design, brand and marketing 5 April 2017 Bournemouth University.
- Robson, J. and Ashraf, S., 2016. Perceptions and use of pension savings: the case of South Asian consumers living in the UK. In: Academy of Marketing 5 July-7 October 2016 Newcastle, UK.
- Robson, J., Ashraf, S. and Abdullrahim, N., 2016. FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF CONSUMER TRUST IN ISLAMIC BANKS. In: Academy of Marketing Science 18 May-21 October 2016 Orlando, Florida.
- Robson, J.U.L.I.E. and Ashraf, S.A.M.R.E.E.N., 2016. The interplay of life events, religion and consumption in Islamic banking. In: Academy of Marketing Science Conference 12-14 May 2015 Denver. Springer.
- Ashraf, S.A.M.R.E.E.N., 2015. Key triggers points and consumer financial decisions. In: British Academy of Management 9-11 September 2014 Belfast.
- Ashraf, S.A.M.R.E.E.N. and Robson, J.U.L.I.E., 2014. Consumer trust in the compliance of Islamic banks. In: Academy of Marketing 7-11 July 2014 Bournemouth.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Marketing Management, Total Quality Management, Principles of Management, Strategic Management
Profile of Teaching UG
- Strategic Management
The impact of consumer identity..consumption, Canterbury Universtity, 09 Jan 2015 more
12 Jan 2017 more
Was invited to deleiver a lecture at University of Gujrat- Pakistan
Bournemouth University, 14 Dec 2016 more
Was invited to deleiver a lecture by Institute of Directors at Bournemouth University on 'success in a digital world, a destination or a journey'
- Trust repair in the service sectorThis item is a favourite (BU QR, 01 Dec 2016). Awarded
- ‘Perceptions and use of pension savings: the case of South Asian consumers living in the UK’ (Academy of Marketing Research Initiative Funding, 01 Aug 2015). Completed
- Programme coordinator- level 4- BSc Marketing, Department of Marketing
- Programme Leader- BSc Marketing, FOM
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- BU FoL 2018. Trust Deficit: causes and remedies for businesses Today we live in a post-truth era with businesses being exposed to numerous crisis events as well as dealing with cynical consumers. We will be discussing the realities of consumer cynicism in this post-truth world and looking at the causes of trust damage in this session. You can also join us for our masterclass on trust repair after this session (separate booking required).
- BU FoL 2018, Today we live in a post-truth era with businesses being exposed to numerous crisis events as well as dealing with cynical consumers. We will be discussing the realities of consumer cynicism in this post-truth world and looking at the causes of trust damage in this session. You can also join us for our masterclass on trust repair after this session (separate booking required). - consultancy workshops.
- Lies and scandals: whatever happened to trust?; Festival of Learning 2017
- Digital Me Pop-up Photo Gallery; ESRC Festival of Social Science 2016; http://digitalmebu.wordpress.com
- MBA in Financial Services (Bournemouth University, 2012)
- MBA in Marketing (Gujrat University- Pakistan, 2010)
- PGCE in Education Practices (Higher Education Academy, 2016)
- International MBA scholarship (Bournemouth university, 2011)
- Vice Chancellor PhD Scholarship (Bournemouth University, 2013)
- British Academy of Manageemnt, Student (2013-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:10 on February 17, 2019.