Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Amen Alrobai is a PhD student in the Department of Computing and Informatics, Bournemouth University, UK. His research focuses on engineering of online peer groups platforms as a persuasive approach to combat Digital Addiction. He received his MSc in Information Systems from University of East Anglia, UK in 2011. His research interests include studying Digital Addiction as a socio-technical issue, Requirement Engineering, Social Informatics, Usability Engineering and Human-computer Interaction.
- Alrobai, A., McAlaney, J., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2016. Exploring the risk factors of interactive e-health interventions for digital addiction. International Journal of Sociotechnology and Knowledge Development, 8 (2), 1-15.
- Ardini, A., Hosseini, M., Alrobai, A., Shahri, A., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2014. Social Computing for Software Engineering: a Mapping Study. Computer Science Review Journal - Elsevier.
- Alrobai, A. and Dogan, H., 2015. Digital addiction ontology for social networking systems. 167-175.
- Alrobai, McAlaney, J., Dogan, H., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2016. Exploring the Requirements and Design of Persuasive Intervention Technology to Combat Digital Addiction. In: The 6th International Working Conference on Human-Centred Software Engineering (HCSE’16) 29-31 August 2016 Stockholm, Sweden.
- Alrobai, A., McAlaney, J., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2016. Online peer groups as a persuasive tool to combat digital addiction. 288-300.
- Alrobai, A., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2014. Digital addiction: A requirements engineering perspective. 112-118.
- Alrobai, A. and Dogan, H., 2014. Requirements engineering for ADDICTion-Aware Software (E-ADDICT). 46-52.
- Alrobai, A., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2014. Digital Addiction: a Requirements Engineering Perspective. In: The 20th International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ 2014) 7-10 April 2014 Essen, Germnay.
- Online peer groups as a persuasive tool to combat digital addiction (PGR Development Fund at Bournemouth University, 09 Feb 2016). Awarded
- Digital addiction: A requirements engineering perspective (PGR Development Fund at Bournemouth University, 01 Oct 2014). Awarded