- aekong at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Research Assistant
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Informing the development of a culturally adapted tool/intervention for healthy eating for pregnant African Immigrants living in the UK.
- Olaoye, I., Fatiregun, A.A., Myrissa, K., Kelaiditi, E., Ekong, A., Jacdonmi, T., Gboyega, F. and Stephen, F., 2023. Health Workers’ Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices on Reporting Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) in Nigeria: A Cross-sectional Study. Journal of Health Research, 37 (3), 224-234.
- Olaoye, I., Ekong, A., Samuel, A., Kelaiditi, E., Myrissa, K., Jacdonmi, T. and Gboyega, F., 2023. Public beliefs and willingness to accept COVID-19 vaccines among adults in South-Western Nigeria: A cross-sectional study. AIMS Public Health, 10, 1-15.
- Ekong, A., Adesina, N., Regmi, P., Tsofliou, F., Wood, J. and Hewitt-Taylor, J., 2022. Barriers and Facilitators to the recruitment of Black African women for research in the UK: Hard to engage and not hard to reach. Midirs Midwifery Digest, 32 (2), 153-159.
- Ekong, A., Regmi, P., Wood, J. and Tsofliou, F., 2019. Challenges and facilitators to healthy eating in pregnancy: a systematic review. http://www.crd.york.ac.uk/PROSPERO/display_record.php?ID=CRD42019120961.