Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Čad, E.M., Tang, C.S., de Jong, H.B.T., Mars, M., Appleton, K.M. and de Graaf, K., 2023. Study protocol of the sweet tooth study, randomized controlled trial with partial food provision on the effect of low, regular and high dietary sweetness exposure on sweetness preferences in Dutch adults. BMC Public Health, 23 (1).
- Tang, C.S., Mars, M., James, J., De Graaf, K. and Appleton, K.M., 2021. Sweet talk: A qualitative study exploring attitudes towards sugar, sweeteners and sweet-tasting foods in the united kingdom. Foods, 10 (6).
- Tang, C., Tan, V., Teo, P.S. and Forde, C., 2020. Savoury and Kokumi Enhancement Increases Perceived Calories and Expectations of Fullness in Equicaloric Beef Broth. Food Quality and Preference.
- Tang, C., McCrickerd, K., Tay, P. and Forde, C., 2019. Using Sensory Cues to Optimise the Satiety Value of a Reduced-Calorie Product Labelled ‘Healthier Choice’. Nutrients.
- Tang, C., McCrickerd, K. and Forde, C., 2019. The independent and combined impact of front-of-pack labelling and sensory quality on calorie estimations and portion selection of commercial food products. Food Quality and Preference.