- 01202 965009
- inessel at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Postgraduate Researcher
- Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, R304 Royal London House, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH13LT, UK.
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Investigating essential fatty acid intakes and requirements in the perinatal period; pregnant women, preterm and term infants - BU Studentship - supervised by Dr Simon Dyall, Prof Minesh Khashu and Dr Jane Murphy
- Nessel, I., Khashu, M. and Dyall, S.C., 2019. The effects of storage conditions on long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, lipid mediators, and antioxidants in donor human milk — A review. Prostaglandins Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids, 149, 8-17.
- Nessell, I., Rooy, L., Khashu, M., Murphy, J. and Dyall, S.C., 2019. Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids and lipid peroxidation products in donor human milk in the U.K.: Results from the LIMIT two-centre cross sectional study. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition.
- PGR Representative for HSS, PGR Representatives
- MSc in Biomedical Sciences (Maastricht University - The Netherlands, 2015)
- BSc (Hons) in Nutritional Sciences (Justus-Liebig University Giessen - Germany, 2013)