- 01202 965009
- inessel at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Postgraduate Researcher
- Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, R304 Royal London House, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH13LT, UK.
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Investigating essential fatty acid intakes and requirements in the perinatal period; pregnant women, preterm and term infants - BU Studentship - supervised by Dr Simon Dyall, Prof Minesh Khashu and Dr Jane Murphy
- Jeurissen, M.L.J., Nessel, I. et al., 2016. Myeloid DLL4 Does Not Contribute to the Pathogenesis of Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis in Ldlr-/- Mice. PLoS One, 11 (11), e0167199.
- PGR Representative for HSS, PGR Representatives
- BSc (Hons) in Nutritional Sciences (Justus-Liebig University Giessen - Germany, 2013)
- MSc in Biomedical Sciences (Maastricht University - The Netherlands, 2015)