- 01202 965009
- inessel at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Postgraduate Researcher
- Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, R304 Royal London House, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH13LT, UK.
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Investigating essential fatty acid intakes and requirements in the perinatal period; pregnant women, preterm and term infants - BU Studentship - supervised by Dr Simon Dyall, Prof Minesh Khashu and Dr Jane Murphy
- Nessel, I., Khashu, M. and Dyall, S.C., 2021. Effects of storage practices on long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids and lipid peroxidation of preterm formula milk. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Nessel, I., De Rooy, L., Khashu, M., Murphy, J.L. and Dyall, S.C., 2020. Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Lipid Peroxidation Products in Donor Human Milk in the United Kingdom: Results From the LIMIT 2-Centre Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, 44 (8), 1501-1509.
- Nessel, I., Khashu, M. and Dyall, S.C., 2019. The effects of storage conditions on long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, lipid mediators, and antioxidants in donor human milk — A review. Prostaglandins Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids, 149, 8-17.
- Nessel, I., Khashu, M. and Dyall, S.C., 2017. Human Milk Banking Practices in the U.K.: Optimising LCPUFA content. In: 4th EMBA International Milk Banking Congress 5 October 2017 Glasgow.
- PGR Representative for HSS, PGR Representatives
- MSc in Biomedical Sciences (Maastricht University - The Netherlands, 2015)
- BSc (Hons) in Nutritional Sciences (Justus-Liebig University Giessen - Germany, 2013)