Back to top
Copy and share the URL for this profile:
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Ford, T., Robson, J. and Erdelyi, P., 2018. The co-production critical mix: the relationship between the small enterprise and business support. In: IRMBAM - International Research Meeting in Business & Management 5-7 July 2018 Nice, France.
- Kiely, J., Armistead, C.G., Donnelly, E. and Ford, T., 2005. Making a Difference? Union Learning Representatives and the Learning Agenda. In: British Academy of Management conference 13-15 September 2005 Oxford.
- Ford, T. and Augustyn, M., 2022. BCP Bounce Back Challenge Fund: An Exploratory Evaluation. Bournemouth University.
- Ford, T., 2018. The role of co-production in strategy formation: a study of business support for small enterprises in Dorset. PhD Thesis. Bournemouth University, Faculty of Management.
- PhD in Management (Co-Production in Business Support) (Bournemouth University, 2018)
- MSc in Management of Technology (University of Plymouth, 1998)
- Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Member (2020-),