Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Adams, A., Harris, K. and Lindsey, I., 2018. Examining the capacity of a sport for development programme to create social capital. Sport in Society, 21 (3), 558-573.
- Adams, A. and Kavanagh, E., 2018. The capabilities and human rights of high performance athletes. International Review for the Sociology of Sport.
- Harris, K. and Adams, A., 2016. Power and discourse in the politics of evidence in sport for development. Sport Management Review, 19 (2), 97-106.
- Adams, A. and Piekarz, M., 2015. Sport events and human rights: positive promotion or negative erosion? Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events, 7 (3), 220-236.
- Adams, A. and Harris, K., 2014. Making sense of the lack of evidence discourse, power and knowledge in the field of sport for development. International Journal of Public Sector Management, 27 (2), 140-151.
- Adams, A., 2014. Social capital, network governance and the strategic delivery of grassroots sport in England. International Review for the Sociology of Sport, 49 (5), 550-574.
- Lindsey, I. and Adams, A., 2013. Sport development and community development. Routledge Handbook of Sport Policy. 264-274.
- Sam Prince
- Lynda Challis, 2019. Narrative enquiry and sport development systems
- Evaluation in Sport, Leisure and wellbeing; the power of knowledge exchange (Leisure Studies Association, 02 Feb 2018). Completed
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2006-),
- Leisure Studies Association, Member (2000-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:13 on April 23, 2019.