Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Heward, M., Board, M., Spriggs, A. and Murphy, J., 2019. Design and evaluation protocol for ‘DEALTS 2’: a simulation-based dementia education intervention for acute care settings. International Psychogeriatrics.
- Heaslip, V., Scammell, J., Mills, A., Spriggs, A., Addis, A., Bond, M., Latchford, C., Warren, A., Borwell, J. and Tee, S., 2018. Service user engagement in healthcare education as a mechanism for value based recruitment: An evaluation study. Nurse Education Today, 60, 107-113.
- Scammell, J., van Teijlingen, E., Tait, D., Spriggs, A., Hind, M. and Belchamber, C., 2016. Evaluation of a multidisciplinary adult integrated respiratory service in the UK. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare.
- Heward, M., Board, M., Spriggs, A., Blagden, D. and Murphy, J., 2018. ‘Walking in someone else’s shoes’: humanising dementia care through simulated learning. In: Humanising Caring, Health and Wellbeing Conference 21-22 June 2018 Bournemouth.
- Board, M., Heward, M., Murphy, J., Spriggs, A. and phipps, L., 2018. Getting the message across – seeing the person not the diagnosis in dementia care education. In: NetNep 2018 5-9 May 2018 Banff Canada.
- Murphy, J., Heward, M., Board, M. and Spriggs, A., 2017. Integrating humanisation into practice: a dementia education and learning case study Humanising Caring. In: Health and Wellbeing Conference, 29-30 June 2017 Bournemouth,.
- Heward, M., Murphy, J., Board, M., Spriggs, A. and Emerson, L., 2017. Integrating humanisation into practice: a dementia education and learning case study. In: Humanising Caring, Health and Wellbeing Conference 29-30 June 2017 Bournemouth.
- Heaslip, V., Spriggs, A, Mills, A., Scammell, J., Warren, A., Mercer, A., Addis, A., Bond, M., Latchford, C. and Borwell, J., 2016. "Humanising the Interview Process”; an Evaluation of Service User/Carers Contribution to Value Based Recruitment in a Pre-registration Adult Nursing Programme. In: NET/NEP 6th International Nurse Education Conference 3-6 April 2016 Brisbane, Australia.
- Spriggs, A., Heaslip, V., Mills, A., Warren, A. and Haynes, J., 2015. Service User/Carers contribution to Value Based Recruitment in a Pre-registration Adult Nursing Programme. In: NET; networking for education in healthcare 8-10 September 2015 Churchill College, Cambridge.
- Scammell, J., Tait, D., Spriggs, A., Hind, M., Belchamber, C. and van Teijlingen, E., 2015. Dorset Adult Integrated Care Service (DAIRS): Service Evalaution. Bournemouth University: Bournemouth University.
- Service Evaluation of a newly established DAIRS Service (Wessex AHSN, 01 Dec 2014). Completed
- NMC, Member (2001-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:05 on December 16, 2018.