- jhirdle at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Hirdle, J. and Humphries, B., 2020. The value of Coaching training to support alternative practice learning models. Nursing Times.
- Hirdle, J., Keeley, S., Bareham, S. and Allan, L., 2020. A collaborative learning model for student nurses in child mental health. Nursing Times, 116 (2), 50-52.
- Hirdle, J. and Vaughan, T., 2016. Exploring the impact of motivational interviewing training for qualified health visitors. Community Practitioner, 89 (7), 38-42.
- Hirdle, J. and Humphries, B., 2013. Fun way to learn for mentors. Nursing standard (Royal College of Nursing (Great Britain) : 1987), 28 (10), 64-65.
- Humphries, B. and Hirdle, J., 2013. Better together. Nursing standard (Royal College of Nursing (Great Britain) : 1987), 28 (4), 72.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Motivational Interviewing in Clinical Practice
- Learning and Assessing in Practice
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Exhibitor for BU CPD and Masterful Mentoring Game
- Presenting the Masterful Mentoring Board Game
- International Networking for Healthcare Education Conference, An innovative way of supporting student mental health nurses in placement: Collaborative learning in practice, 03 Sep 2019, Keele University
- Sigma Phi Mu Chapter 4th Biennial European Conference, The exploration and impact of coaching to support new models of mentorship, 04 Jun 2018, Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge UK
- STTI 4th Biennial European Conference 2018, The exploration and impact of coaching training to support new models of mentorship, 04 Jun 2018, Cambridge
- Partners in Practice: Nurses Working Together Through Change: RCN Education Forum National Conference and Exhibition 2018, The exploration and impact of coaching training to support new models of mentorship, 20 Mar 2018, Newcastle
- Partners In Practice:Nurses Working together through change, The exploration and impact of coaching training to support new models of mentorship, 19 Mar 2018, Newcastle
- NET International healthcare and Education Conference 2015, A Year in the life of Masterful Mentoring, 08 Sep 2015, Cambridge
- Nursing in Practice, Masterful Mentoring, 15 Oct 2013, Royal Bath Hotel, Bournemouth
- 17th International Reflective Practice Conference, Using a board game to enhance mentor engagement withing Nurse Education Settings, 09 Sep 2013, Swansea University
- Phi Mu Chapter (England) Sigma Theta Tau International, Concurrent session - Using a board game to enhance mentor engagement, 27 Jun 2013, Bournemouth University
- RCN Education Forum International Conference and Exhibitiion, Using a board game to enmhance mentor engagement within Nurse education in practice settings, 05 Jun 2013, Glasgow
- PGCE in Education (Bournemouth University, 2012)
- MA in NURSING (Bournemouth University, 2009)
- HSS STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT AWARD WINNER (BU, 2019)
- Finalist -High Performing Education and Training Team of the Year (Health Education Wessex Shine Awards, 2014)
- Oustanding Achievement Award - PGCE (Vice Chancellor Bournemouth University, 2012)
- Winner of Professional Practice Team Contribution of the Year (Vice Chamcellors Award - Bournemouth University, 2011)
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2012-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:03 on November 25, 2020.