Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Outward facing role that requires engagement with personnel in 15 NHS Trusts and providers of NHS commissioned care within the independent sector. The focus of this engagement is to ensure that the quality and range of practice placements for students undertaking under graduate healthcare programmes meets the standards of the educational institution and the professional, regulatory and statutory bodies. This allows me to further my interest in the development of professional practice.
- Humphries, B., Keeley, S., Stainer, L. and Watson, A., 2020. An alternative placement model for nursing students: Discovering new horizons. British Journal of Health Care Management, 26 (5), 138-143.
- Stainer, L., Tait, D., Watson, A. and Bockle, E., 2021. The creation of a Virtual Locality Placement that enabled student nurses to achieve practice hours during the pandemic. In: Celebrating and Disseminating Good Practice across Health Care Professions 5 May 2021 A HEE South West Virtual Event: Clinical Placement Expansion and Capacity theme.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Service Improvment Project
- Learning and Assessement in Practice
- Celebrating and Disseminating Good practice across Health Professions, How the creation of a Virtual Locality Placement enabled student nurses to achieve practice hours during the pandemic, 05 May 2021, Virtual
- RCN Education Forum Virtual Conference and Exhibition 2021. Stepping up: educating the nursing workforce in challenging times, A virtual placement: An innovative initiative during a global pandemic, 20 Apr 2021, Virtual
- PGDip in Education (Bournemouth University, 2005)
- Advanced Diploma in Mental Health Nursing (Bournemouth University, 2002)
- BSc (Hons) in Psychosocial Intervention for Psychosis (Bournemouth University, 2000)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council, Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse,
- Royal College of Nursing, Member,