- mjadzinski at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- University Practice Learning Adviser
- Bournemouth Gateway Building BG114, St Pauls Lane, Bournemouth, BH8 8GP
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Jadzinski, M., Jack, E. and Darby, I., 2019. What value does peer-assisted learning have in the training of student paramedics? Journal of Paramedic Practice.
- Jack, E. and JADZINSKI, M., 2018. An innovation in mental health specialty placements. Journal of Paramedic Practice, 10 (1), 24-30.
- NET 2018, An innovation in mental health practice education for Pre-registration Paramedic students, 04 Sep 2018, Cambridge
- NET 2018, University Practice Learning Advisor: The unique role that links the university with practice and supports both students and mentors, 04 Sep 2018, Cambridge
- Health and Care Professions Council, Member,