- mjadzinski at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior University Practice Learning Adviser
- Bournemouth Gateway Building BG114, St Pauls Lane, Bournemouth, BH8 8GP
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Jadzinski, M., White, S., Way, S. and Mylod, D., 2023. How are fitness to practise processes applied in UK higher education institutions? − A systematic review. Nurse Education in Practice, 71.
- Jadzinski, M., Humphries, B., Ballo, F. and Lovewell, D., 2023. Shining a spotlight on third year placement opportunities in the nursing home setting. Nursing Times.
- Jadzinski, M. and Hirdle, J., 2023. An Evaluation of Practice Supervisor Training for Student Paramedics. Journal of Paramedic Practice: the clinical monthly for emergency care professionals.
- Hirdle, J. and Jadzinski, M., 2023. Preparing pre-registration nurses for the role of practice supervisor. Nursing Times, 119 (2).
- Jadzinski, M., Jack, E. and Darby, I., 2019. What value does peer-assisted learning have in the training of student paramedics? Journal of Paramedic Practice.
- Jack, E. and JADZINSKI, M., 2018. An innovation in mental health specialty placements. Journal of Paramedic Practice, 10 (1), 24-30.
- Edge Hill University, External examiner (2023-)
- Learning and Teaching Conference, The Staff Enhancement of the Authentic Learning Experience (“SEAL”) approach in Postgraduate Online Education – An example from Maternal Critical Care, 14 Jun 2022, University of Edinburgh (Online)
- Royal College of Nursing, Final year students - The Practice Supervisor Journey, 26 Apr 2022, Online
- BU Annual Postgraduate Research Conference, How are Fitness to Practise (FTP) processes applied in the Higher Education Institutions (HEI), in relation to Health and Care Profession Council (HCPC) or Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) healthca, 01 Dec 2021, Online
- NET 2018, An innovation in mental health practice education for Pre-registration Paramedic students, 04 Sep 2018, Cambridge
- NET 2018, University Practice Learning Advisor: The unique role that links the university with practice and supports both students and mentors, 04 Sep 2018, Cambridge
- Shortlisted/finalist (Student Nursing Times Award (Partnership of the year), 2022)
- Higher Education Academy, Senior Fellow (2018-),
- Health and Care Professions Council, Member,