Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
An Evaluation of the Bristol Women's Court Support Worker
- Jadzinski, M., Jack, E. and Darby, I., 2019. What value does peer-assisted learning have in the training of student paramedics? Journal of Paramedic Practice.
- Jack, E. and JADZINSKI, M., 2018. An innovation in mental health specialty placements. Journal of Paramedic Practice, 10 (1), 24-30.
- Phillips, J., Cooper, K., Rosser, E., Scammell, J., Heaslip, V., White, S., Donaldson, I., Jack, E., Hemingway, A. and Harding, A., 2015. An exploration of the perceptions of caring held by students entering nursing programmes in the United Kingdom: A longitudinal qualitative study phase 1. Nurse Education in Practice, 15 (6), 403-408.
- Fenge, L.A., Hean, S., Staddon, S., Clapper, A., Heaslip, V. and Jack, E., 2014. Mental health and the criminal justice system: The role of interagency training to promote practitioner understanding of the diversion agenda. Journal of Social Welfare and Family Law, 36 (1), 36-46.
- Hean, S., Staddon, S., Clapper, A., Fenge, L.A., Heaslip, V. and Jack, E., 2014. Improving collaborative practice to address offender mental health: criminal justice and mental health service professionals’ attitudes towards interagency training, current training needs and constraints,. Journal of Research in Interprofessional Practice and Education.
- Hemingway, A. and Jack, E., 2013. Reducing social isolation and promoting well being in older people. Quality in Ageing and Older Adults, 14 (1), 25-35.
- Graham, I.W. and Jack, E., 2008. Promoting Leadership: The Development of a Nurse Executive Team in an Acute Hospital Trust. Journal of Nursing Management, 16, 955-963.
- Jack, E., 2004. The views and opinions of healthcare workers in the south of England on community mental healthcare. Journal of Primary Care Mental Health Education, 8.
- Jack, E., 2013. Social Isolation and Loneliness in Later Life. In: Barker, S., ed. Caring for Older People in Nursing. London: Learning Matters, 165-190.
- Morgan, P., Rose, S. and Jack, E., 2017. The Impact of Co-Produced Mental Health Training for Paramedics. In: Refocus on Recovery 18-20 September 2017 Nottingham. Institute of Mental Health, 79.
- Phillips, J., Cooper, K., Rosser, E., Scammell, J., Heaslip, V., White, S., Donaldson, I., Hemingway, A., Jack, E. and Harding, A., 2013. To explore the impact of a humanising curriculum on new nursing recruits' personal beliefs about the core values of nursing. In: 24th International Networking for Healthcare Education 3-5 September 2013 Cambridge, UK.
- Rosser, E., Hemingway, A., Harding, A., Cooper, K., Donaldson, I., Heaslip, V., Jack, E., Phillips, J., Scammell, J. and White, S., 2013. Do students enter nursing programmes with a caring disposition? An exploration of the qualities and values held by students entering pre-registration nursing in one English University. In: 24th International Networking for Healthcare Education 3-5 September 2013 Cambridge, UK.
- Rosser, E., Hemingway, A., Harding, A., Cooper, K., Donaldson, I., Heaslip, V., Jack, E., Phillips, J., Scammell, J. and White, S., 2013. Putting patients at the heart of nursing care: an exploratory study of student values entering pre-registration nursing in one UK University. In: Inaugural Phi Mu Chapter conference 20-21 June 2013 Bournemouth UK.
- Hemingway, A. and Jack, E., 2010. Social isolation and older people a research study: preliminary findings. In: 18th Annual Public Health Forum - Confronting the Public Health Crisis. Global issues, local actions - health and wellbeing in a time of ecological and economic crises 24-25 March 2010 Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth, England.
- Jack, E. and Roddis, J., 2016. Bristol Women's Court Support Worker Project. Bournemouth University: Bournemouth University.
- Hean, S., Staddon, S., Clapper, A., Fenge, L.A., Heaslip, V. and Jack, E., 2012. Exploring the need for Interagency Training across the Criminal Justice and Mental Health Services.. Bournemouth: Bournemouth University.
- Jack, E., 2011. Social Isolation - A Research Study. Helping Lonely People Make Friends. Winchester, England: Brendoncare Charity. Available from: http://eprints.bournemouth.ac.uk/20498/5/Final%20Report%204%202011.pdf.
- Jack, E., 2009. Formal Evaluation of the FY2 Professional Skills Curriculum at Bournemouth University. Bournemouth University.
- Hemingway, A. and Jack, E., 2008. Evaluation of the Boscombe West & Springbourne Healthy Living Centre in Bournemouth,Sept 2005-Oct 2008. Final Report Draft. Poole, England: Bournemouth University.
- Musselwhite, C., Freshwater, D., Jack, E. and Maclean, L., 2004. Mental Health Awareness for Prison Staff. Poole, England: Bournemouth University.
- Jack, E., 2003. Views and Opinions of Healthcare Workers in the South of England on Community Mental Healthcare. Poole, England: Bournemouth University.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Learning and Assessing In Practice
- Bristol Women’s Court Support Worker (Missing Link Charity, 01 Jan 2015). In Progress
- Medical Education, Reviewer (2015-)
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), Reviewer (2013-)
- NIHR Evaluation, Trials and Studies Coordinating Centre NETSCC and National Institute for Health Research Journals Library, Reviewer (2012-)
- NET 2018, An innovation in mental health practice education for Pre-registration Paramedic students, 04 Sep 2018, Cambridge
- NET 2018, University Practice Learning Advisor: The unique role that links the university with practice and supports both students and mentors, 04 Sep 2018, Cambridge
- BA (Hons) in Nursing Studies (National Board for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting for Scotland, 1985)
- Professional Studies 1 in Learning, Teaching and Counselling (National Board for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting for Scotland, 1986)
- ENB 870 in An Introduction to the Understanding and Applicati (English National Board for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting, 1994)
- PGCE in Education Practice (2010)
- “You’re Brilliant Award” (SUBU, 2013)
- “You’re Brilliant Award” (SUBU, 2012)
- Association of Neurolinguistic Practitioners, NLP Practitioner (2016-),
- NMC, Registered General Nurse (1985-),
- NMC, Registered Nurse Teacher (2010-),
- The Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2011-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:05 on May 22, 2019.