Dr Mona Seyed Esfahani
- mseyedesfahani at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer (Academic) in Marketing Communication
- Christchurch House C102, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
My research interests are: consumer behaviour towards innovation. Online product promotion and consumer information processing. Online Anthropomorphism, measurement and application. Consumer innovativeness and motivation towards product adoption.
I am currently in the process of publishing 2 papers on 1- consumer innovativeness and innovation adoption 2- Mindful and Mindless Anthropomorphism and its influence on consumer online behaviour toward sinnovation
I am working with colleagues on a brand personality paper. My main contribution is on methodological design and analysis, using Online Questionnaire and Quantitative Data Analysis.
I am working on developing an innovation adoption framework for NHS at the moment as an industrial secondment. This project is a collaboration between Bournemouth University and Royal Bournemouth Hospital and it examines the adoption of Robotic Surgery.
- Beecham, S. and Seyed Esfahani, M., 2017. The Home of Football: How Globalisation has Impacted the English Football Team. Journal of Promotional Communications, 5 (2).
- Oliver, J., Seyed Esfahani, M. and Chapleo, C., 2017. The importance of media brand personality fit between audience and channel brands; an exploration. In: European Media Management Assocation 10-12 May 2017 Ghent, Belgium.
- Oliver, J.J., Chapleo, C. and Seyed Esfahani, 2016. Media brand architecture: managing network, channel, programme and talent personalities. In: European Media Management Association 11-12 May 2017 Ghent University, Belgium.
- oliver, J. and chapleo, C., 2016. Managing media brands: avoiding multiple personality disorder. In: EMMA 2-4 June 2016 Portugal.
- Seyed Esfahani, M., 2014. Examining the impact of consumer innovativeness on RNP comprehension and online behaviour. In: Academy of Marketing 7-10 July 2014 Bournemouth.
- Seyed Esfahani, M., 2012. Avatar-based marketing and its role in promoting RNPs. In: Academy of Marketing 2012 2-5 July 2012 Southampton , UK.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Planning and Launching New Products - Media Planning - Academic and Professional Research - Fundamentals of Marketing - Developing Research Imagination - Digital Marketing Strategies
- Academy of Marketing, Avatar-based marketing and its role in promoting RNPs, 02 Jul 2012, Southampton - UK
- Academy of Marketing, Examining the impact of consumer innovativeness on RNP comprehension and online behaviour, 07 Jul 2014, Bournemouth - UK
- PG Certificate Education Practice, 01 Oct 2014, PG Certificate Education Practice
- SPSS, 05 Oct 2017
- Academy of Marketing, Member (2012-2018),
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2015-),