- parkera at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I completed my PhD at Bournemouth University under the supervision of Tim Slattery and Julie Kirkby.
I am now working as a Postdoctoral Research Associate at the University of Oxford.
- Slattery, T.J. and Parker, A.J., 2019. Return sweeps in reading: Processing implications of undersweep-fixations. Psychonomic Bulletin and Review, 26 (6), 1948-1957.
- Parker, A.J., Nikolova, M., Slattery, T.J., Liversedge, S.P. and Kirkby, J.A., 2019. Binocular coordination and return-sweep saccades among skilled adult readers. Journal of Vision, 19 (6), 1-19.
- Parker, A.J., Slattery, T.J. and Kirkby, J.A., 2019. Return-sweep saccades during reading in adults and children. Vision Research, 155, 35-43.
- Parker, A.J. and Slattery, T.J., 2019. Word Frequency, Predictability, and Return-Sweep Saccades: Towards the Modeling of Eye Movements During Paragraph Reading. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance.
- Parker, A.J., kirkby, J.A. and Slattery, T.J., 2017. Predictability effects during reading in the absence of parafoveal preview. Journal of Cognitive Psychology.
- PhD in Psychology (Bournemouth University, 2019)
- MSc in Psycholoogy (University of Reading, 2015)
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology (Swansea University, 2014)
- Psychonomic Society, Student member (2017-),
- Society for the Scientific Studies of Reading, Member (2017-),
- University of Southampton, Visiting Research Student (2017-),