- pwilkinson at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Communications
- Weymouth House W314, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Kenway, A. and Wilkinson, P., 2019. Students as Contested: Exploring Issues of Student Identity and Identification in Educational Spaces? International Journal of Students as Partners.
- McDougall, J., Wilkinson, P., Hawley, S. and Potter, J., 2019. Students as Partners in Third Spaces. International Journal of Students as Partners, 3 (1).
- Wilkinson, P., Taylor, J. and Readman, M., 2018. Mediating family play: Exploring the expectations of digital media through a mobile application designed to facilitate real-world child–parent play. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction, 18, 90-99.
- McDougall, J., Readman, M. and Wilkinson, P., 2018. The Uses of (Digital) Literacy. Learning, Media and Technology.
- Wilkinson, P., 2016. Brief history of serious games. 17-41.
- Wilkinson, P. and Matthews, T.J., 2016. The serious games ecosystem: Interdisciplinary and intercontextual praxis. 63-91.
- Slussareff, M., Braad, E., Wilkinson, P. and Strååt, B., 2016. Games for Learning. 189-211.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) (L7): Business in New Media Environment - Unit Leader
- MA Media and Communications (L7): Communicating Ideas
- MA Human Factors (L7): Project Supervision
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (L7): Project Supervision
- MA Media and Communications (L7): Project Supervision
- Education Doctorate: Interview Workshops
Profile of Teaching UG
- BA Communication and Media (L5): Web and Mobile Communication - Unit Leader
- BSc Cyber Security Management (L5): Business Continuity Management - Unit Leader
- BSc Cyber Security Management (L5): Economics of Information Security - Unit Leader
- BA Communication and Media (L6): Dissertation Supervision
- BSc Cyber Security Management (L6): Dissertation Supervision
- Children's Media Conference 2016 - Sheffield, UK
- ‘Deterrence’: A documentary about NATO’s role in addressing Europe’s past and present security challenges (North Atlantic Treaty Organization, 18 Feb 2019). In Progress
- Combating Digital Exclusion (European Commission, 01 Jan 2018). Completed
- Digital Literacy and Multimodal Practices of Young Children: Engaging with emergent research (European Cooperation in Science and Technology, 06 Jun 2016). Completed
- Telling Tales of Engagement: Digital Families (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, 01 Jun 2016). Completed
- Dagstuhl GI Seminar on Entertainment Computing and Serious Games (Leibniz Association, 10 Feb 2015). Completed
- Dissertation Coordinator, BA Communicaton and Media
- Digital Literacy in Young People, 06 Jun 2016
- Identity and Interdisciplinarity in Games and Play, 01 Jul 2014
The data on this page was last updated at 04:22 on March 30, 2020.