Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- McDougall, J., Wilkinson, P., Hawley, S. and Potter, J., 2019. Students as Partners in Third Spaces. International Journal of Students as Partners, 3 (1).
- Wilkinson, P., Taylor, J. and Readman, M., 2018. Mediating family play: Exploring the expectations of digital media through a mobile application designed to facilitate real-world child–parent play. International Journal of Child-Computer Interaction, 18, 90-99.
- McDougall, J., Readman, M. and Wilkinson, P., 2018. The uses of (digital) literacy. Learning, Media and Technology, 43 (3), 263-279.
- Wilkinson, P. and Matthews, T.J., 2016. The serious games ecosystem: Interdisciplinary and intercontextual praxis. 63-91.
- Slussareff, M., Braad, E., Wilkinson, P. and Strååt, B., 2016. Games for Learning. 189-211.
- Wilkinson, P., 2016. Brief history of serious games. 17-41.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Web and Mobile Communications - Ba Communications and Media
- Business Continuity Management
- Economics of Information Security - BSc Cybersecurity Management
- Telling Tales of Engagement: Digital Families (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, 01 Jun 2016). Completed
The data on this page was last updated at 08:29 on June 26, 2019.