Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Robson, J., Waite, K. and Ashraf, S., 2016. Academy of Marketing conference 2015 special issue. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 21 (2), 87-89.
- Ashraf, S., Robson, J. and Sekhon, Y., 2015. Consumer trust and confidence in the compliance of Islamic banks. Journal of Financial Services Marketing, 20 (2), 133-144.
- Ashraf, 2017. Green Identity: A myth or reality. In: Academy of Marketing Science 17-22 May 2017 California.
- Robson, J. and Ashraf, S., 2016. Perceptions and use of pension savings: the case of South Asian consumers living in the UK. In: Academy of Marketing 5 July-7 October 2016 Newcastle, UK.
- Robson, J., Ashraf, S. and Abdullrahim, N., 2016. FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF CONSUMER TRUST IN ISLAMIC BANKS. In: Academy of Marketing Science 18 May-21 October 2016 Orlando, Florida.
- Robson, J.U.L.I.E. and Ashraf, S.A.M.R.E.E.N., 2016. The interplay of life events, religion and consumption in Islamic banking. In: Academy of Marketing Science Conference 12-14 May 2015 Denver. Springer.
- Ashraf, S.A.M.R.E.E.N., 2015. Key triggers points and consumer financial decisions. In: British Academy of Management 9-11 September 2014 Belfast.
- Ashraf, S.A.M.R.E.E.N. and Robson, J.U.L.I.E., 2014. Consumer trust in the compliance of Islamic banks. In: Academy of Marketing 7-11 July 2014 Bournemouth.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Marketing Management, Total Quality Management, Principles of Management, Strategic Management
Profile of Teaching UG
- Strategic Management
- Was invited to deleiver a lecture by Institute of Directors at Bournemouth University on 'success in a digital world, a destination or a journey'
- Was invited to deleiver a lecture at University of Gujrat- Pakistan
- Guest lecture
- Trust repair in the service sectorThis item is a favourite (BU QR, 01 Dec 2016). Awarded
- ‘Perceptions and use of pension savings: the case of South Asian consumers living in the UK’ (Academy of Marketing Research Initiative Funding, 01 Aug 2015). Completed
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Digital Me Pop-up Photo Gallery; ESRC Festival of Social Science 2016; http://digitalmebu.wordpress.com
- PGCE in Education Practices (Higher Education Academy, 2016)
- MBA in Marketing (Gujrat University- Pakistan, 2010)
- MBA in Financial Services (Bournemouth University, 2012)
- Vice Chancellor PhD Scholarship (Bournemouth University, 2013)
- International MBA scholarship (Bournemouth university, 2011)
- British Academy of Manageemnt, Student (2013-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:06 on March 25, 2017.