Dr Cagatay Yucel
- cyucel at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Computer Science
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Odemis, M., Yucel, C. and Koltuksuz, A., 2022. Detecting User Behavior in Cyber Threat Intelligence: Development of Honeypsy System. Security and Communication Networks.
- Tsimperidis, I., Yucel, C. and Katos, V., 2021. Age and gender as cyber attribution features in keystroke dynamic-based user classification processes. Electronics (Switzerland), 10 (7).
- Yücel, Ç. and Koltuksuz, A., 2020. Imaging and evaluating the memory access for malware. Forensic Science International: Digital Investigation, 32.
- Koltuksuz, A. and Yücel, C., 2014. Software development for transitions of graphs from discrete state into the continuous state. Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences, 8 (6), 2929-2935.
- Yucel, C. and Koltuksuz, A., 2014. An Annotated Bibliographical Survey on Cyber Intelligence for Cyber Intelligence Officers. Journal of Information Warfare, 13, 1-11.
- Koltuksuz, A. and Yucel, C., 2022. The Current Mechanisms for Malware Detection and Response. Horizons in Computer Science Research. Nova Science Publishers.
- Yucel, C., Chalkias, I., Mallis, D., Cetinkaya, D., Henriksen-Bulmer, J. and Cooper, A., 2021. Data sanitisation and redaction for cyber threat intelligence sharing platforms. Proceedings of the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Resilience, CSR 2021, 343-347.
- Mavzer, K.B., Konieczna, E., Alves, H., Yucel, C., Chalkias, I., Mallis, D., Cetinkaya, D. and Sanchez, L.A.G., 2021. Trust and quality computation for cyber threat intelligence sharing platforms. Proceedings of the 2021 IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Resilience, CSR 2021, 360-365.
- McCall, S., Yucel, C. and Katos, V., 2021. Education in cyber physical systems security: The case of connected autonomous vehicles. IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON, 2021-April, 1379-1385.
- Yucel, C., Chalkias, I., Mallis, D., Karagiannis, E., Cetinkaya, D. and Katos, V., 2020. On the assessment of completeness and timeliness of actionable cyber threat intelligence artefacts. Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1284 CCIS, 51-66.
- Yücel, Ç., Koltuksuz, A., Ödemiş, M., Kademi, A.M. and Özbilgin, G., 2018. A programmable threat intelligence framework for containerized clouds. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security, ICCWS 2018, 2018-March, 503-510.
- Odemis, M., Yucel, C., Koltuksuz, A. and Ozbilgin, G., 2018. Suggesting a Honeypot Design to Capture Hacker Psychology, Personality and Sophistication. PROCEEDINGS OF THE 13TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CYBER WARFARE AND SECURITY (ICCWS 2018), 432-438.
- Yaǧci, H., Yüce, Ç. and Koltuksuz, A., 2017. A parallel cyber universe: Botnet implementations over TOR-like networks. European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, ECCWS, 537-543.
- Yucel, C., Koltuksuz, A. and Yagci, H., 2016. Clandestine cell based honeypot networks. European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, ECCWS, 2016-January, 295-302.
- Yucel, C. and Koltuksuz, A., 2014. An annotated bibliographical survey on cyber intelligence for cyber intelligence officers. European Conference on Information Warfare and Security, ECCWS, 2014-January, 213-220.