Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Undertaking a PhD, specialising in Data Privacy and Assessing Privacy Risks.
My PhD work so far has involved creating CLIFOD (ContextuaL Integrity For Open Data), a practical framework that practitioners can use to assess privacy risk. The CLIFOD framework facilitates informed decision making about data suitability for releasing or publishing in open format.
- Henriksen-Bulmer, J., Faily, S. and Jeary, S., 2019. Privacy risk assessment in context: A meta-model based on contextual integrity. Computers and Security, 82, 270-283.
- Henriksen-Bulmer, J. and Jeary, S., 2016. Re-identification attacks—A systematic literature review. International Journal of Information Management, 36 (6), 1184-1192.
- Henriksen-Bulmer, J., Faily, S. and Jeary, S., 2019. Implementing GDPR in the Charity Sector: A Case Study. In: 13th International IFIP Summer School on Privacy and Identity Management – Fairness, accountability and transparency in the age of big data 20-24 August 2018 Vienna, Austria. Springer.
- Henriksen-Bulmer, J. and Faily, S., 2017. Applying Contextual integrity to Open Data Publishing. In: 31st British HCI Group Annual Conference on People and Computers: Digital Make Believe 3-6 July 2017 Sunderland, UK. British Computer Society.
- Henriksen-Bulmer, J., 2016. A Framework for Public Bodies for Managing the Secure and Appropriate Release of Open Source Data. In: British hci 2016 11-15 July 2016 Bournemouth.
- Jane Henriksen-Bulmer. A Framework for Public Bodies for Managing the Secure and Appropriate Release of Open Source Data
- Charity, Consultant (2018-)
- Entrepreneurial Lead (EL), ICure
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- A one day workshop aimed at Charitable Organisations to help them demystify GDPR and how it relates to Charities. The Workshop will also discuss consent and when and how Charities should conduct DPIAs
- MBA in Masters of Business Administration (Curtin Graduate School of Business, Perth, Western Australia, 2013)
- LLB (Hons) in Law (Open University, Milton Keynes, UK, 2010)
- MSc in Information Technology (Bournemouth University, 2014)