- sdeng at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Liang, H., Chang, J., Deng, S., Chen, C., Tong, R. and Zhang, J.J., 2017. Exploitation of multiplayer interaction and development of virtual puppetry storytelling using gesture control and stereoscopic devices. Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, 28 (5).
- Deng, S., Jiang, N., Chang, J., Guo, S. and Zhang, J.J., 2017. Understanding the impact of multimodal interaction using gaze informed mid-air gesture control in 3D virtual objects manipulation. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HUMAN-COMPUTER STUDIES, 105, 68-80.
- Deng, S., Chang, J., Kirkby, J.A. and Zhang, J.J., 2016. Gaze–mouse coordinated movements and dependency with coordination demands in tracing. Behaviour and Information Technology, 35 (8), 665-679.
- Deng, S., Kirkby, J., Chang, J. and Zhang, J., 2014. Multimodality with Eye tracking and Haptics: A New Horizon for Serious Games? International Journal of Serious Games, 1 (4), 17-34.
- Deng, S., Chang, J. and Zhang, J.J., 2014. A survey of haptics in serious gaming. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 8605, 130-144.
- Deng, S., Chang, J., Hu, S.M. and Zhang, J.J., 2017. Gaze modulated disambiguation technique for gesture control in 3D virtual objects selection.
- Liang, H., Deng, S., Chang, J., Zhang, J.J., Chen, C. and Tong, R., 2016. Ontology-based interactive animation/game generation for Chinese shadow play preservation.
- Liang, H., Chang, J., Deng, S., Chen, C., Tong, R. and Zhang, J., 2015. Exploitation of novel multiplayer gesture-based interaction and virtual puppetry for digital storytelling to develop children's narrative skills. 63-72.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on January 18, 2020.