Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Yankouskaya, A., Boughey, A., McCagh, J., Neal, A., de Bezenac, C. and Davies, S., 2018. Illness Perception Mediates the Relationship Between the Severity of Symptoms and Perceived Health Status in Patients With Behçet Disease. Journal of Clinical Rheumatology.
- Yankouskaya, A., Bührle, R., Lugt, E., Stolte, M. and Sui, J., 2018. Intertwining personal and reward relevance: evidence from the drift-diffusion model. Psychological Research, 1-19.
- Yankouskaya, A., Palmer, D., Stolte, M., Sui, J. and Humphreys, G.W., 2017. Self-bias modulates saccadic control. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 70 (12), 2577-2585.
- Yankouskaya, A., Humphreys, G., Stolte, M., Stokes, M., Moradi, Z. and Sui, J., 2017. An anterior-posterior axis within the ventromedial prefrontal cortex separates self and reward. Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, 12 (12), 1859-1868.
- Moradi, Z., Mantini, D., Yankouskaya, A., Hewstone, M. and Humphreys, G.W., 2017. Changes in intrinsic functional connectivity and group relevant salience: The case of sport rivalry. Behavioural Brain Research, 332, 126-135.
- Yankouskaya, A., Stolte, M., Moradi, Z., Rotshtein, P. and Humphreys, G., 2017. Integration of identity and emotion information in faces: fMRI evidence. Brain and Cognition, 116, 29-39.
- Stolte, M., Humphreys, G., Yankouskaya, A. and Sui, J., 2017. Dissociating biases towards the self and positive emotion. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 70 (6), 1011-1022.
- Moradi, Z., Duta, M., Hewstone, M., Yankouskaya, A., Enock, F. and Humphreys, G.W., 2017. The rival doesn’t catch my eyes: In-group relevance modulates inhibitory control over anti-saccades. Visual Cognition, 25 (1-3), 366-380.
- Moradi, Z., Yankouskaya, A., Duta, M., Hewstone, M. and Humphreys, G.W., 2015. Coactive processing of sensory signals for in-group but not out-group stimuli. Visual Cognition, 23 (9-10), 1124-1149.
- Sui, J., Yankouskaya, A. and Humphreys, G.W., 2015. Super-capacity me! Super-capacity and violations of race independence for self-but not for reward-associated stimuli. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, 41 (2), 441-452.
- Yankouskaya, A., Humphreys, G.W. and Rotshtein, P., 2014. The processing of facial identity and expression is interactive, but dependent on task and experience. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 8 (November).
- Yankouskaya, A., Rotshtein, P. and Humphreys, G.W., 2014. Interactions between identity and emotional expression in face processing across the lifespan: Evidence from redundancy gains. Journal of Aging Research, 2014 (1).
- Yankouskaya, A., Humphreys, G.W. and Rotshtein, P., 2014. Differential interactions between identity and emotional expression in own and other-race faces: Effects of familiarity revealed through redundancy gains. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning Memory and Cognition, 40 (4), 1025-1038.
- Yankouskaya, A., Booth, D.A. and Humphreys, G., 2012. Interactions between facial emotion and identity in face processing: Evidence based on redundancy gains. Attention, Perception, and Psychophysics, 74 (8), 1692-1711.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:08 on February 15, 2019.