Dr Evi Karathanasopoulou
- 01202 962276
- evik at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in Audio Production
- Weymouth House W212, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Karathanasopoulou, E., 2015. Ex-static but not Ecstatic: Digital Radio and the End of Interference. In: Oliveira, M., Stachyra, G. and Starkey, G., eds. Radio: The Resilient Medium. Centre for Research in Media and Cultural Studies.
- Karathanasopoulou, E. and Crisell, A., 2013. Radio Documentary and the Formation of Urban Aesthetics. Soundscapes of the Urban Past: Staged Sound as Mediated Cultural Heritage. Transcript.
- Lockwood, A., Mitchell, C. and Karathanasopoulou, E., 2012. Communicating Sustainability: Teaching Sustainable Media Practice. In: Allen Bartels, K. and Parker, K.A., eds. Teaching Sustainability / Teaching Sustainably. Stylus.
- Karathanasopoulou, E., 2018. Atmos[ph]ree: Using ‘The Revenge’ radio play in interdisciplinary teaching as a means to understand the tensions between materiality and immateriality in building physical and imagined spaces. In: The Radio Conference 2018 - A Transnational Forum 10-13 July 2018 Prato, Italy..
- Karathanasopoulou, E., 2016. Letters to America. In: The Radio Conference 2016: Transnational Radio Encounters 5-8 July 2016 Utrecht University - Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Karathanasopoulou, E., 2014. Ex-static but not Ecstatic: Digital Radio and the End of Interference. In: Starkey, G., Oliveira, M. and Stachyra, G., eds. ECREA Radio Research Section: Radio the Resilient Medium 11-13 September 2013 London. Sunderland: Centre for Research in Media and Cultural Studies.
- Mitchell, C. and Karathanasopoulou, E., 2011. Communicating Sustainability. In: Parker, K. and Barrels, K., eds. MeCCSA 10-12 January 2011 Salford.
- Karathanasopoulou, E., 2015. An Examination of the Concept of Intimacy in Radio Studies, Combining Mainstream and Non-Mainstream Theories and Practices. PhD Thesis. University of Sunderland - Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries.
- The Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2016-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:05 on May 28, 2018.