Dr Reece Bush
- rbush at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Postdoctoral Research Assistant Gambling Related Behaviour Change
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Transparency and Explainability in Gaming Sites
- Hart, C., Hepper, E., Hickman, H. and Bush, R., 2017. The children of narcissus: Insights into narcissists' parenting styles. Personality and Individual Differences, 117, 249-254.
- Wang, R., Bush-Evans, R., McAlaney, J., Bolat, E., Arden-Close, E., Hodge, S., Phalp, K. and Thomas, S., 2021. Transparency in Persuasive Technology, Immersive Technology and Online Marketing: A Narrative Review. to be published by GambleAware.
- Wang, R., Bush-Evans, R., Arden-Close, E., Thomas, S., Hodge, S., McAlaney, J., Bolat, E. and Phalp, K., 2021. Transparency in Responsible Gambling: A Systematic Review. to be published by GambleAware.
- Bush, R., 2021. There's no I in team but there is a me: The influence of narcissism on team processes and organisational outcomes. PhD Thesis. University of Southampton - CRSI.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Introduction to Psychological Research Methods (University of Winchester)
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods (University of Winchester)
- Picturing and voicing responsible online gambling (Economic and Social Research Council, 11 Sep 2020). Completed
- International Association for Relationship Research (IARR), Team Narcissus: The Influence of Narcissism on Team Processes and Team Performance, 11 Aug 2021, Virtual
- UK Attachment Network, There's No I in Team: The Influence of Narcissism on Team Processes and Organisational Outcomes, 19 Sep 2019, London
- International Association for Relationship Research (IARR), There's No I in Team: The Influence of Narcissism on Team Processes and Organisational Outcomes, 18 Jul 2019, Brighton
- European Association of Social Psychology (EASP), Narcissus in the Workplace: Is Narcissism Related to Dysfunctional Team Behaviour and Poor Organisational Outcomes?, 05 Jul 2017, Granada, Spain
- International Association for Relationship Research (IARR), The Children of Narcissus: Insights into Narcissists' Parenting Styles, 20 Jul 2016, Toronto
- UFAW International Animal Welfare Science Symposium, Perceptions of Animals and Choices of Meat to Eat, 14 Jul 2015, Zagreb, Croatia
- Writing Academy, 13 Apr 2021
- Foundations of Teaching: Being a Teacher, 20 Jul 2020, Coursera Certificate: Commonwealth Educational Trust
- Design and Interpretation of Clinical Trials, 01 Jun 2020, Coursera Certificate: John Hopkins University
- Introduction to Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, 01 Jun 2020, Coursera Certificate: Johns Hopkins University
- University Teaching, 01 Jun 2020, Coursera Certificate: The University of Hong Kong
- Clinical Skills for Healthcare Providers: Addiction Treatment, 04 May 2020
- Data Management for Clinical Research, 04 May 2020, Coursera Certificate: Vanderbilt University
- PhD in Social and Personality Psychology (University of Southampton, 2020)
- MSc in Research Methods in Psychology (University of Southampton, 2015)
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology (University of Southampton, 2014)
- BA (Hons) in Television Production (Bournemouth University, 2011)
- International Association for Relationship Research, Member (2020-),
- American Psychological Association, Member,