- scorbinclarke at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Research Assistant
- Bournemouth Gateway Building BG501, St Pauls Lane, Bournemouth, BH8 8GP
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Hughes, M., Curbin-Clarke, S. and Greensmith, P., 2022. Insights into patient voices on digital access to health care. Journal of Community Nursing, 36 (4), 64-66.
- Rosenorn-Lanng, E. and Corbin-Clarke, S., 2021. The development of game based-learning (GBL) to enhance social work education. In: Joint Social Work Education and Research Conference 2021 8-9 July 2021 online.
- Rosenorn-Lanng, E. and Corbin-Clarke, S., 2022. Safeguarding Career Pathways Evaluation. Bournemouth: NCPQSW.
- Rosenorn-Lanng, E. and Corbin-Clarke, S., 2020. Exploring the Impact of Call Blockers on User Well-Being - Supporting victims of financial fraud. Bournemouth: NCPQSW.
- Rosenorn-Lanng, E., Corbin-Clarke, S. and Lenz, T., 2020. PAN DORSET AND WILTSHIRE SOCIAL WORK TEACHING PARTNERSHIP (PDWTP) Evaluation. Bournemouth: The National Centre for Post-Qualifying Social Work. Available from: http://www.ncpqsw.com/.
- Lyne, M., Lee, S., Corbin-Clarke, S. and Rosenorn-Lanng, E., 2021. Mental Capacity Toolkit - Card Deck.
- CyGamBIT Cyber Game-Based Interventions and Teaching in Cyber Awareness and Digital Literacy (Innovate UK, 01 Apr 2022). In Progress
- Privacy Game (Bournemouth University HEIF-6, 01 May 2020). In Progress
- Developing learning tools to support student and qualified nurses in their understanding and duties of human rights and mental capacity legislation (Burdett Trust for Nursing, 01 Jan 2019). Completed
- BA (Hons) in Primary Teaching (University of Chichester, 2017)