- sgurgun at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Cemiloglu, D., Gurgun, S., Arden-Close, E., Jiang, N. and Ali, R., 2023. Explainability as a Psychological Inoculation: Building Resistance to Digital Persuasion in Online Gambling through Explainable Interfaces. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction.
- Gurgun, S., Arden-Close, E., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2022. Online silence: why do people not challenge others when posting misinformation? Internet Research.
- Gurgun, S., Arden-Close, E., McAlaney, J., Phalp, K. and Ali, R., 2023. Can We Re-design Social Media to Persuade People to Challenge Misinformation? An Exploratory Study. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 13832 LNCS, 123-141.
- Gurgun, S., 2021. A Research Proposal for Combatting Misinformation Through Social Media Design. Proceedings of 2021 8th IEEE International Conference on Behavioural and Social Computing, BESC 2021.