- 01202 965451
- ecrowley at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- LLS Academic Liaison Manager
- Sir Michael Cobham Library DL126, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Heaslip, V., Hutchings, M., Collins, B., Crowley, E., Eccles, S., Hunt, C., Tooth, R. and Wardrop, A., 2020. Situating the evidence for impact of outreach strategies: A systematic review for improving access to higher education. Widening Participation and Lifelong Learning.
- Scammell, J., Heaslip, V. and Crowley, E., 2016. Service user involvement in preregistration general nurse education: A systematic review. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 25 (1-2), 53-69.
- Biggins, D., Crowley, E., Bolat, E., Dupac, M. and Dogan, H., 2015. Enhancing university student engagement using online multiple choice questions and answers. Open Journal of Social Sciences, 71-76.
- Crowley, E. and Spencer, C., 2012. Library resources: Procurement, innovation and exploitation in a digital world. University Libraries and Digital Learning Environments. 215-238.
- Crowley, E.J. and Spencer, C., 2011. Library Resources: Procurement, Innovation and Exploitation in a Digital World. In: Dale, P., Beard, J. and Holland, M., eds. University Libraries and Digital Learning Environments. Ashgate, 215-238.
- Holland, M., Denning, T. and Crowley, E.J., 2011. "BURO Case Study" In "Making the Repository Count: lessons from successful implementation". In: Dale, P. and Beard, J., eds. University Libraries and Digital Learning Environments. Ashgate.
- Bolat, E., Dogan, H., Biggins, D., Dupac, M. and Crowley, E., 2016. Empowering University Students Through Online Multiple Choice Questions. In: Chova, L.G., Martinez, A.L. and Torres, I.C., eds. 9th Annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (iCERi) 14-16 November 2016 Valencia, Spain. IATED-INT ASSOC TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION A& DEVELOPMENT, LAURI VOLPI 6, VALENICA, BURJASSOT 46100, SPAIN, 4187-4193.
- Biggins, D., Crowley, E., Bolat, E., Dupac, M. and Dogan, H., 2015. Using Peerwise to improve engagement and learning. In: The European Conference on Education 1-5 July 2015 Brighton, United Kingdom. Japan: The International Academic Forum (IAFOR), 585-602.
- Crowley, E., 2013. mySearch changed my life – a resource discovery journey. In: New dawn: the changing resource discovery landscape , JIBS Event 25 February 2013 SOAS, London.
- Hanson, J., Crowley, E. and McCarthy, D., 2012. GROW@BU: A strategy to use professional coaching behaviours to support student retention and success. In: Higher Education Academy Annual Conference - Great Expectations: Are you ready? 3-4 July 2012 University of Manchester. London: Higher Education Academy.
- Crowley, E.J., Northam, J., Petford, N. and Johnstone, P., 2009. BURO: A Bespoke Repository for the UK Research Excellence Framework & Beyond. In: ARMS 2009 - 11th annual conference of the Australasian Research Management Society 16-18 September 2009 Christchurch Convention Centre, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Heaslip, V., Hutchings, M., Crowley, E., Tooth, R., Wardrop, A., Eccles, S., Hunt, C. and Collins, B., 2017. Systematic Reviews: making sense of research. Bournemouth University.
- Co-creating a Multiple Choice Question repository with students and for all students (Bournemouth University, Fusion Investment Fund, FIF strand: Co-creation and co-production, 30 Nov 2014). Completed
The data on this page was last updated at 04:11 on April 17, 2021.