Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
My current research focuses on evaluation of customer experience within service operations, the role and impact of technology in service delivery process, e-Business Operations (specifically looking at managing the supply chain within and between e-Businesses), Product/service quality evaluation and management, the halo effect, self-concept, and subsequent brand choice. I am an Editorial Board Member of The International Journal of Quality and Standards, a British Standards Institution (BSI) Journal. My research has been published in international journals such as The International Journal of Project Management, Business Process Management Journal, The International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management and others. I reviewed paper for International Journal of Operations and Production Management (IJOPM) in 2011 (ABS rated 3* Journal), International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business (IJGSB), International Journal of Information Technology and Management (IJITM) and The British Academy of Management Conference...
I have been awarded a best paper prize at the British Academy of Management Conference held at the Said Business School, Oxford University in the year 2005. I was awarded HEFCE funded Bournemouth University Promising Researcher Fellowship in 2004. I was also invited to evaluate AHRC grant proposal. I have supervised both PhD and DBA students on research areas such as exploring the success of Six Sigma implementation in Ducab and Behavioural Reactions of Managers towards Airline Operations Performance in Times of Crisis and Growth.more
- Liang, Y., Ghosh, S. and Oe, H., 2017. Chinese consumers' luxury value perceptions - a conceptual model. QUALITATIVE MARKET RESEARCH, 20 (2), 247-262.
- Antony, J., Antony, F.J. and Ghosh, S., 2004. Evaluating Service Quality in a UK Hotel Chain: a case study. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 16, 380-384.
- Ghosh, S. and Jintanapakanont, J., 2004. Identifying and Assessing the Critical Risk Factors in an Underground Rail Project in Thailand: A Factor Analysis Approach. International Journal of Project Management, 22, 633-643.
- Ghosh, S., Surjadjaja, H. and Antony, J., 2004. Optimisation of the determinants of e-service operations. Business Process Management Journal, 10, 616-635.
- Antony, J., Surjadjaja, H. and Ghosh, S., 2003. Determining and assessing the determinants of e-service operations. Managing Service Quality, 13, 39-53.
- Antony, J., Chou, T.Y. and Ghosh, S., 2003. Training for design of experiments. Work Study, 52, 341-346.
- Antony, J., Knowles, G., Paul, L.K.H. and Ghosh, S., 2002. Critical success factors of TQM implementation in Hong Kong industries. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 19, 551-566.
- Rungasamy, S., Antony, J. and Ghosh, S., 2002. Critical Success Factors for SPC Implementation in UK Small and Medium Enterprises: Some Key Findings from a Survey. The TQM Magazine, 14, 217-224.
- Darnton, G., Ghosh, S. and Polkinghorne, M., 2009. Development of a Knowledge Capturing Methodology - A Knowledge Transfer Case Study. Applications of knowledge transfer to small and medium sized businesses. 2009 ed. Poole, England: Bournemouth University.
- Ghosh, S. and Garrathy, S., 2005. Evaluation of customer experiences in sales and after sales: a case study within a Mercedes Benz dealership in the UK. In: EUROMA 2005 19-22 June 2005 Budapest, Hungary.
- Ghosh, S. and Bertisen, M., 2005. E-business networking - a critical review. In: British Academy of Management (BAM) Conference 13-15 September 2005 Oxford.
- Darnton, G., Ghosh, S. and Polkinghorne, M., 2008. Development of a knowledge capturing methodology – a knowledge transfer case study. Bournemouth, England, UK: Bournemouth University.
- Darnton, G., Ghosh, S. and Polkinghorne, M., 2008. Development of a knowledge capturing methodology - a knowledge transfer case study. Poole, England: Bournemouth University.
- Darnton, G., Ghosh, S. and Polkinghorne, M., 2008. Laboratory Systems Ltd: KTP Final Report. UK: TSB.
- BEng (Hons) in Aeronautical Engineering (Punjab University, 1985)
- MEng in Mechanical Engineering (University of Pune, 1988)
- MSc in Manufacturing Systems (University of Warwick, 1995)
- The Academy of Marketing, Member,
- The British Academy of Management, Member,