Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Sloan, S., Meigh-Andrews, D.C. and Ball, S., 2010. Motion capture portraits. In: The Idea of Digitality in a Post-Digital Age 10-17 December 2010 P3 Gallery, University of Westminster, London, England.
- Sloan, S., Cholodenko, A., Hamlyn, N. and Leslie, E., 2010. Animating Stillness. Motion Capture Portraits. In: Animation Deviation 14 July 2010 Watershed Media Centre, Bristol, England. Watershed Media Centre Bristol: University of the West of England.
- Sloan, S., Collins, S., Hardie, P., Head, T., Isley, V., Smith, P., Hamman, S. and Sloan, H., 2011. Broken Stillness group exhibition.. Moving Image, Animation. Broken Stillness. Salisbury Art Centre, England. 9 March-21 April 2011.
- Sloan, S., Steller, H. and Horitz, G., 2006. Cover to Cover. Exhibition. Cover to Cover. Bournemouth Library, Bournemouth, England. 26 October-16 December 2006.
- Sloan, S.. Studies in Stillness: Motion Capture Portraits. The Photographers' Gallery, London.. Animation and Motion Capture. Studies in Stillness: Motion Capture Portraits. The Photographers Gallery,London, W1F 7LW. 11 July-14 August 2012.
- Sloan, S.. Uncontainable: Broken Stillness. International Symposium of Electronic Art, Istanbul. 3D Animation, Motion Capture. ISEA2011. The 17th International Symposium of Electronic Art. Sirket-i Hayriye Art Gallery, Istanbul. 14-21 September 2011.
- Sloan, S., Vanner, A., McCretton, N. and Hodge, S., 2008. Viral Duets. Second Life online virtual world.
- Sloan, S., 2008. Mother and Daughter.
- Sloan, S., 2007. Me and Mrs Sloan. ArtSway Gallery, New Forest. Millais Gallery, Southampton.
- Sloan, S., 2006. Still Lives #3.
- Sloan, S., 2003. Three Way Conversation. Siggraph Art Gallery, San Diego; Atrium Art Gallery Bournmouth University.
- Sloan, S., 2001. Figure in Motion. Various locations.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:02 on October 18, 2018.