Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Kooli, K., Tzempelikos, N., Foroudi, P. and Mazahreh, S., 2019. What Drives B-To-B Marketers in Emerging Countries to Use Social Media Sites? Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing.
- Tzempelikos, N., Kooli, K. and Lichtenthal, J.D., 2019. Innovation in Business-to-Business Marketing. Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing.
- Gaber, H.R., Wright, L.T. and Kooli, K., 2019. Consumer attitudes towards Instagram advertisements in Egypt: The role of the perceived advertising value and personalization. Cogent Business and Management, 6 (1).
- Tzempelikos, N. and Kooli, K., 2018. Moderating effects of environmental uncertainty on behavioural intentions in business markets – a study across theoretical perspectives. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 33 (7), 1037-1051.
- Wright, L.T., Wright, R. and Kooli, K., 2016. Business Marketing Concepts and Cases By Sharad Sarin Mc-Graw Hill Education (India) Private Ltd. New Delhi, India 2013. 654 pp. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 31 (8), 1017-1018.
- Bolat, E., Kooli, K. and Wright, L.T., 2016. Businesses and Mobile Social Media Capabilities. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 31 (8), 971-981.
- Kooli, K., Ben Mansour, K and Cornwell, V, 2016. Exploring CRM and SRM User’ Satisfaction in B2B Relationships Management. Journal of Customer Behaviour, 15 (1).
- Kooli, K., 2016. Current Issues and Challenges in B2B Marketing. Journal of Customer Behaviour, 15 (1), 1-2.
- Kooli, K., Cai, H. and Wright, L.T., 2016. Better together? A Hospitality Case for Umbrella Branding. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 31 (8), 1004-1016.
- Ben Mansour, K. and Kooli, K., 2015. Online Trust Antecedents and its Consequences on Purchase Intention, An integrative Approach. Journal of Customer Behaviour.
- Kooli, K. and Ben Mansour, K., 2014. Determinants of online trust and their impact on online purchase intention. International Journal of Technology Marketing, 9 (3), 305-319.
- Kooli, K., Wright, L.T. and Wright, A., 2010. Business implications in the subcontracting alliance life cycle: Case examples from the Tunisian clothing and textile industries. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 25 (5), 372-382.
- Kooli, K., Wright, L.T. and Wright, A., 2010. Business implications in the subcontracting alliance life cycle: case examples from the Tunisian clothing and textile industries. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS & INDUSTRIAL MARKETING, 25 (5), 372-382.
- Kooli, K., 2017. Islamic products and services: The concept of Halal and certification bodies. Islamic Marketing and Branding: Theory and Practice. 36-49.
- Akcay, E.E., Kooli, K. and Bolat, E., 2018. Ethics and implicit agreements during the value co-creation process in cross-category brand alliances. In: 3rd International Conference of LIGUE with theme 'Sustainability goals implementation in the era of digitalisation in North Africa' 3-4 December 2018 Tunis, Tunisia.
- Kooli, K., Akcay, E.E. and Bolat, E., 2017. Conceptualising Cross-Category Brand in Emerging Country Context: Merging Associative Network Memory Model and Resource Based View. In: 2017 Annual Conference of Emerging Markets Conference 5-7 January 2017 Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Noida campus, India.
- Binsardi, B., Kooli, K. and Green, J., 2015. Exploring the Recent Shift in Marketing Research: Social Media (Big) Data and its Sampling Property. In: Academy of Marketing 7-10 July 2015 Limerick.
- Kooli, K., 2014. Mobile Social Media as a Strategic Capability: expanding Opportunities Social Media Has to Offer to B2B firms. In: Academy of Marketing Conference, Marketing Relevance 8-11 July 2013 Cradiff, UK.
- Kooli, K., 2014. An integrative approach of Online Trust antecedents and consequences on purchase intention. In: The EuroMed Academy of Business announces the 6th Annual EuroMed Conference “Confronting Contemporary Business Challenges through Management Innovation 23-24 September 2013 Estoril, Cascais, Portugal.
- Kooli, K., 2014. Motivation of social media users to engage with brands’ fanpages. In: ”, the 2013 MAG Scholar Global Business, Marketing and Tourism Conference 11-14 November 2013 Dubai.
- Kooli, K., 2014. SMEs Business Marketing Management and Innovation Policies Support: evidence from China. In: International Conference on Marketing Studies, ICMS 7-8 September 2013 Hong Kong.
- Kooli, K., 2013. Survey Participants Lost in Translation: an Experimental Study on the Use of Dialectal vs. Standard Language June 4-6, 2013. Track: International and Cross-Cultural Marketing. In: EMAC 2013 4-14 June 2013 Turkey, Istanbul.
- Kooli, K., 2010. Brand Equity with an Improved Role for the Marketing Mix in a Practice-oriented Brand Valuation Framework. In: Thoughts Leaders in Brand Management 18-20 April 2010 Lugano.
- Ediz Ackay. MEASURING CROSS-CATEGORY BRAND ALLIANCE PERFORMANCE - A TRIADIC PERSPECTIVE
- Emre Arslan. Resources and Innovations for Growth: Strategies from the Oil Industry
- Ediz Edip Akcay. MEASURING CROSS-CATEGORY BRAND ALLIANCE PERFORMANCE - A TRIADIC PERSPECTIVE
- “Blended learning and international students’ engagement – a research perspective”, Business School, University of Huddersfield, 10th July 2012.
- QR Funding, B2B Marketing conference: The power of digitalisation (QR, Faculty of Management, 06 May 2018). Completed
- QR, Influences on Consumer Behaviour Cluster Engagement activities (QR, Faculty of Management, 15 Apr 2018). Completed
- 17th International Annual Congress on Public and Nonprofit Marketing (IAPNM, 05 Mar 2018). Completed
- One day colloquium on B2B marketing: Current Issues and Challenges in B2B marketing. (Fusion Investment Funding, 01 Jan 2014). Awarded
- Training on Structural Equation Modeling (ESRC, 12 Dec 2013). Completed
- Glyndwr University, Wrexham,, External examinar (2014-)
- University of Huddersfield, External examinar (2014-)
- Academy of Marketing, Chair of the AM B2B Marketing SIG (2013-)
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- BU Festival of Learning workshop "Mobile technology: Distraction or touch point in education and professional development?", Bournemouth University, 11 June 2013. Co-facilitators: Elvira Bolat, Dr. Milena Bobeva, Dr. Kaouther Kooli
- Structural Equation modelling, AMOS, 12 Dec 2013
The data on this page was last updated at 04:09 on July 15, 2019.