Dr Kaouther Kooli
- 01202 968709
- kkooli at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Principal Academic In Marketing
- Executive Business Centre EB 4th floor, Bournemouth University, 89 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, BH8 8EB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Kaouther Kooli is a Principal Academic in Marketing in the Department of Marketing, Strategy and Innovation at the Faculty of Management, Bournemouth University. She holds a PhD in Marketing. She has over 18 years of higher education teaching experience acquired in Tunisia, UK and France. Her research interests are in digital B2B marketing, consumer behaviour and digital marketing. She is an expert in both quantitative and qualitative research methods. She is the Associate Editor of the Journal of Customer Behaviour and the Chair of the Academy of Marketing B2B Special Interest Group. She has established an annual conference on B2B marketing where academics, students and practitioners get together to debate current issues and challenges facing B2B marketing. She has published in top journals. Kaouther has been invited to give talks at a number of Universities both in the UK and abroad.
- Skandrani, H., Kooli, K. and Doudech, N., 2021. Inhibitors of Non-for Profit Organisations’ activities and survival in a crisis context. Qualitative Market Research: an international journal.
- Alqayed, Y., Foroudi, P., Dennis, C., Foroudi, M. and Kooli, K., 2020. Evaluating the impact of online peer to peer value co-creation in online Hospitality sector. European Journal of International Management.
- Skandrani, H., Rasheed Gaber, H. and Kooli, K., 2020. Sustainability and Business practices in North Africa and Beyond. Social Business.
- Akcay, E., Kooli, K. and Rasheed Gaber, H., 2020. Does Perceived Social Responsibility Affect Consumer Attitudes towards Global Brands. Journal of Customer Behaviour.
- Tzempelikos, N., Kooli, K., Stone, M., Aravopoulou, E., Birn, R. and Kosack, E., 2020. Distribution of Marketing Research Material to Universities: The Case of Archive of Market and Social Research (AMSR). Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 27 (2), 187-202.
- Nagirikandalage, P., Binsardi, B., Kooli, K. and Pham, A.N., 2020. The resistance in management accounting practices towards a neoliberal economy. Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal.
- Tzempelikos, N., Kooli, K. and Lichtenthal, J.D., 2019. Innovation in Business-to-Business Marketing. Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 26 (3-4), 229-232.
- Kooli, K., Tzempelikos, N., Foroudi, P. and Mazahreh, S., 2019. What Drives B-To-B Marketers in Emerging Countries to Use Social Media Sites? Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 26 (3-4), 245-264.
- Gaber, H.R., Wright, L.T. and Kooli, K., 2019. Consumer attitudes towards Instagram advertisements in Egypt: The role of the perceived advertising value and personalization. Cogent Business and Management, 6 (1).
- Tzempelikos, N. and Kooli, K., 2018. Moderating effects of environmental uncertainty on behavioural intentions in business markets – a study across theoretical perspectives. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 33 (7), 1037-1051.
- Bolat, E., Kooli, K. and Wright, L.T., 2016. Businesses and Mobile Social Media Capabilities. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 31 (8), 971-981.
- Kooli, K., Ben Mansour, K and Cornwell, V, 2016. Exploring CRM and SRM User’ Satisfaction in B2B Relationships Management. Journal of Customer Behaviour, 15 (1).
- Kooli, K., 2016. Current Issues and Challenges in B2B Marketing. Journal of Customer Behaviour, 15 (1), 1-2.
- Kooli, K., Cai, H. and Wright, L.T., 2016. Better together? A Hospitality Case for Umbrella Branding. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 31 (8), 1004-1016.
- Ben Mansour, K. and Kooli, K., 2015. Online Trust Antecedents and its Consequences on Purchase Intention, An integrative Approach. Journal of Customer Behaviour.
- Kooli, K. and Ben Mansour, K., 2014. Determinants of online trust and their impact on online purchase intention. International Journal of Technology Marketing, 9 (3), 305-319.
- Kooli, K., Wright, L.T. and Wright, A., 2010. Business implications in the subcontracting alliance life cycle: Case examples from the Tunisian clothing and textile industries. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 25 (5), 372-382.
- Kooli, K., Birn, R., Tzempelikos, N. and Emmanuel, K., 2021. Chapter 12. The Archive of Market and Social Research - looking backwards to look forwards. In: Wright, L.T., Moutinho, L., Stone, M. and Bagozzi, R., eds. Routledge Companion to Marketing Research. Routledge.
- Kooli, K., 2017. Islamic products and services: The concept of Halal and certification bodies. Islamic Marketing and Branding: Theory and Practice. 36-49.
- Akcay, E., Kooli, K. and Bolat, E., 2019. Identifying Hidden Agreements in Value Co-Creation Process in marketing Alliances. In: Academy of Marketing 2-6 July 2019 London, UK.
- Akcay, E.E., Kooli, K. and Bolat, E., 2018. Ethics and implicit agreements during the value co-creation process in cross-category brand alliances. In: 3rd International Conference of LIGUE with theme 'Sustainability goals implementation in the era of digitalisation in North Africa' 3-4 December 2018 Tunis, Tunisia.
- Kooli, K., Akcay, E.E. and Bolat, E., 2017. Conceptualising Cross-Category Brand in Emerging Country Context: Merging Associative Network Memory Model and Resource Based View. In: 2017 Annual Conference of Emerging Markets Conference 5-7 January 2017 Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Noida campus, India.
- Akcay, E., Kooli, K. and Bolat, E., 2016. A Conceptual Framework for Cross-Category Brand Alliance Performance – Cases From an Emerging Country. In: 7th EMAC REGIONAL CONFERENCE Where the East kisses the West: Marketing Convergence and Divergence in the New Europe 14-16 September 2016 Sarajevo.
- Binsardi, B., Kooli, K. and Green, J., 2015. Exploring the Recent Shift in Marketing Research: Social Media (Big) Data and its Sampling Property. In: Academy of Marketing 7-10 July 2015 Limerick.
- Kooli, K., 2014. Mobile Social Media as a Strategic Capability: expanding Opportunities Social Media Has to Offer to B2B firms. In: Academy of Marketing Conference, Marketing Relevance 8-11 July 2013 Cradiff, UK.
- Kooli, K., 2014. An integrative approach of Online Trust antecedents and consequences on purchase intention. In: The EuroMed Academy of Business announces the 6th Annual EuroMed Conference “Confronting Contemporary Business Challenges through Management Innovation 23-24 September 2013 Estoril, Cascais, Portugal.
- Kooli, K., 2014. Motivation of social media users to engage with brands’ fanpages. In: ”, the 2013 MAG Scholar Global Business, Marketing and Tourism Conference 11-14 November 2013 Dubai.
- Kooli, K., 2014. SMEs Business Marketing Management and Innovation Policies Support: evidence from China. In: International Conference on Marketing Studies, ICMS 7-8 September 2013 Hong Kong.
- Kooli, K., 2013. Survey Participants Lost in Translation: an Experimental Study on the Use of Dialectal vs. Standard Language June 4-6, 2013. Track: International and Cross-Cultural Marketing. In: EMAC 2013 4-14 June 2013 Turkey, Istanbul.
- Kooli, K., 2010. Brand Equity with an Improved Role for the Marketing Mix in a Practice-oriented Brand Valuation Framework. In: Thoughts Leaders in Brand Management 18-20 April 2010 Lugano.
- Ediz Edip Akcay. MEASURING CROSS-CATEGORY BRAND ALLIANCE PERFORMANCE - A TRIADIC PERSPECTIVE
- Ediz Ackay. MEASURING CROSS-CATEGORY BRAND ALLIANCE PERFORMANCE - A TRIADIC PERSPECTIVE
- Emre Arslan. Resources and Innovations for Growth: Strategies from the Oil Industry
- Ilke Cicekli, 2022. Determinants and outcomes social CRM : the role of cultural and national factors
- Dania Al Nattour
- “Blended learning and international students’ engagement – a research perspective”, Business School, University of Huddersfield, 10th July 2012.
- Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Map (BCP), enhancing BU academics and students' relationships with charities. (Department of Marketing, Strategy and Innovation, 12 Jan 2020). Completed
- Customer profiling Workshop - Museum of Brands (Department of Marketing, 13 Jan 2019). Completed
- QR Funding, B2B Marketing conference: The power of digitalisation (QR, Faculty of Management, 06 May 2018). Completed
- QR, Influences on Consumer Behaviour Cluster Engagement activities (QR, Faculty of Management, 15 Apr 2018). Completed
- 17th International Annual Congress on Public and Nonprofit Marketing (IAPNM, 05 Mar 2018). Completed
- One day colloquium on B2B marketing: Current Issues and Challenges in B2B marketing. (Fusion Investment Funding, 01 Jan 2014). Awarded
- Training on Structural Equation Modeling (ESRC, 12 Dec 2013). Completed
- Glyndwr University, Wrexham,, External examinar (2014-)
- University of Huddersfield, External examinar (2014-)
- Academy of Marketing, Chair of the AM B2B Marketing SIG (2013-)
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- BU Festival of Learning workshop "Mobile technology: Distraction or touch point in education and professional development?", Bournemouth University, 11 June 2013. Co-facilitators: Elvira Bolat, Dr. Milena Bobeva, Dr. Kaouther Kooli
- Structural Equation modelling, AMOS, 12 Dec 2013