- 01202 963033
- eakcay at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer (Academic) in Digital Marketing
- Dorset House D127, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Wilson, N. and Akcay, E., 2019. Investigating the Impact of Cause Involvement on Authenticity in Digital Cause-related Marketing. In: The 4th Edition of the LIGUE International Conference 6-7 December 2019 Tunis, Tunisia.
- Akcay, E., Kooli, K. and Bolat, E., 2019. Identifying Hidden Agreements in Value Co-Creation Process in marketing Alliances. In: Academy of Marketing 2-6 July 2019 London, UK.
- Akcay, E.E., Kooli, K. and Bolat, E., 2018. Ethics and implicit agreements during the value co-creation process in cross-category brand alliances. In: 3rd International Conference of LIGUE with theme 'Sustainability goals implementation in the era of digitalisation in North Africa' 3-4 December 2018 Tunis, Tunisia.
- Kooli, K., Akcay, E.E. and Bolat, E., 2017. Conceptualising Cross-Category Brand in Emerging Country Context: Merging Associative Network Memory Model and Resource Based View. In: 2017 Annual Conference of Emerging Markets Conference 5-7 January 2017 Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Noida campus, India.
- Akcay, E., Kooli, K. and Bolat, E., 2016. A Conceptual Framework for Cross-Category Brand Alliance Performance – Cases From an Emerging Country. In: 7th EMAC REGIONAL CONFERENCE Where the East kisses the West: Marketing Convergence and Divergence in the New Europe 14-16 September 2016 Sarajevo.
- Ilke Cicekli
Profile of Teaching PG
- Digital Marketing
Profile of Teaching UG
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- CIM Foundation Certificate: Customer Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Digital (Interactive) Marketing
- MSc in International Business Management (Bournemouth University, 2012)
- BA (Hons) in Economics (Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey, 2006)
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Member (2019-), https://www.cim.co.uk/
External Media and Press
- The Fan who didn't Sell Ferrari, Campaign Turkey, 28 Feb 2018. https://www.campaigntr.com/ferrarisini-satmayan-taraftar/
- Technology and Loyalty: Dystopia or Utopia?, Campaign Turkey, 01 Jan 2018. https://www.campaigntr.com/teknoloji-sadakat-distopya-mi-utopya-mi/
- Simple, Ridiculous but Fun!, Digital Age Turkey, 01 Apr 2017. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/basit-sa%C3%A7ma-ama-e%C4%9Flenceli-ediz-edip-akcay/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:22 on January 29, 2020.