Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Nie, Y., Chang, J., Chaudhry, E., Guo, S., Smart, A. and Zhang, J.J., 2018. Semantic modeling of indoor scenes with support inference from a single photograph. Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, 29 (3-4).
- Bian, S., Zheng, A., Chaudhry, E., You, L. and Zhang, J.J., 2018. Automatic generation of dynamic skin deformation for animated characters. Symmetry, 10 (4).
- Yang, H.J., Chang, J., He, D., Geng, N., Wang, M., Zhang, J.J., Jing, X. and Chaudhry, E., 2018. Realistic texture synthesis for point-based fruitage phenotype. Computers in Biology and Medicine, 92, 42-54.
- Dong, F., Zhang, J.I.A.N.J., Chaudhry, E., Yang, X. et al., 2017. Dr. Inventor, Promoting Scientific Creativity by Utilising Web-based Research Objects, FP7.
- Chaudhry, E., Bian, S.J., Ugail, H., Jin, X., You, L.H. and Zhang, J.J., 2015. Dynamic skin deformation using finite difference solutions for character animation. COMPUTERS & GRAPHICS-UK, 46, 294-305.
- Chaudhry, E., You, L.H., Jin, X., Yang, X.S. and Zhang, J.J., 2013. Shape modeling for animated characters using ordinary differential equations. Computers and Graphics (Pergamon), 37 (6), 638-644.
- You, L.H., Chaudhry, E., You, X.Y. and Zhang, J.J., 2009. Equivalent deformation principle based skin deformation of character animation. International Journal of CAD/CAM, 9, 61-69.
- You, L., Chaudhry, E., You, X.Y. and Zhang, J., 2009. Equivalence Principles Based Skin Deformation of Character Animation. International Journal of CAD/CAM, 9 (1).
- You, L.H., Chaudhry, E., You, X.Y. and Zhang, J.J., 2009. Physics and example based skin deformations for character animation. Proceedings of 2009 11th IEEE International Conference on Computer-Aided Design and Computer Graphics, CAD/Graphics 2009. IEEE, 62-67.
- Abgaz, Y., O'Donoghue, D.P., Hurley, D., Chaudhry, E. and Zhang, J.J., 2017. Characteristics of Pro-c Analogies and Blends between Research Publications. In: the Eighth International Conference on Computational Creativity, ICCC 2017 19 June-23 October 2017 Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Chaudhry, E., You, L.H., Jin, X. and Zhang, J.J., 2013. Statistical analysis of joint determination for skeleton driven animation of human hands. 123-126.
- You, L.H., Chaudhry, E., Jin, X., Yang, X.S. and Zhang, J.J., 2013. Character modeling using physically based deformable curves. 119-122.
- You, L.H., Yang, X.S., Jin, X., Chaudhry, E. and Zhang, J.J., 2013. Determination of force fields for ode-based and skeleton driven character animation. 115-118.
- Chaudhry, E., You, L.H. and Zhang, J.J., 2010. Character skin deformation: A survey. 41-48.
- You, L.H., Ugail, H., You, X.Y., Chaudhiy, E. and Zhang, J.J., 2010. Manipulation of parametric surfaces through a simple deformation algorithm. 84-89.
- You, L.H., Zhao, H.W., Chaudhry, E., You, X.Y. and Zhang, J.J., 2009. Surface modeling with boundary constraints and partial differential equations. 306-311.
- PhD in Computer Animation (Bournemouth University, 2015)
- MSc in Game Graphics (University of Westminster, 2006)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:05 on June 17, 2019.