Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Whittington, P. and Dogan, H., 2017. SmartPowerchair: Characterization and Usability of a Pervasive System of Systems. IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, 47 (4), 500-510.
- Whittington, P., Dogan, H., Jiang, N. and Phalp, K., 2018. Automatic Detection of User Abilities through the SmartAbility Framework. In: The 32nd Human Computer Interaction Conference (British HCI'18) 2-6 July 2018 Belfast.
- Ki-Aries, D., Dogan, H., Faily, S., Whittington, P. and Williams, C., 2017. From requirements to operation: Components for risk assessment in a pervasive system of systems. 83-89.
- Whittington, P. and Dogan, H., 2016. SmartDisability: A Smart System of Systems approach to Disability. In: 11th System of Systems Engineering Conference (SoSE) 12-16 June 2016 Kongsberg, Norway.
- Whittington, P. and Dogan, H., 2016. A smartdisability framework: Enhancing user interaction.
- Whittington, P., 2016. Improving user interaction through a Smart Disability Framework.
- Whittington, P. and Dogan, H., 2015. SmartPowerchair: A Pervasive System of Systems. In: 10th International Conference on System of System Engineering (SoSE) 18-20 May 2015 San Antonio, TX, USA.
- Whittington, P., Dogan, H. and Phalp, K., 2015. Evaluating the usability of an Automated Transport and Retrieval System. In: International Conference on Pervasive and Embedded Computing and Communication Systems (PECCS) 11-13 February 2015 Angers, France.
- Whittington, P., Dogan, H. and Phalp, K., 2015. SmartPowerchair: To boldly go where a Powerchair has not gone before. 233-242.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:09 on March 20, 2019.