Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I am a PhD Student. I am currently undertaking a mixed methods study in Androgenic Anabolic Steroid Use.
Previous Career: I qualified as a Social Worker in 2016 and have worked in the Addiction and Adult Social Work fields. Prior to that I was a learning and development professional, with 17 years’ experience: including roles at both Bournemouth and Cranfield University and also working for Amazon. I started my career as an Officer in the Royal Air Force.
Mixed Methods Study of Androgenic Anabolic Steroid Use
- Harvey, O. and Parrish, M., 2019. Social Work Implications of Anabolic–Androgenic Steroid Use, Particularly Among Young People: A Literature Review. Practice.
- Harvey, O., 2019. ‘Shades of Grey’: The Ethics of Social Work Practice in Relation to Un-prescribed Anabolic Androgenic Steroid Use. Practice, 31 (4), 239-258.
- Harvey, O., Keen, S., Parrish, M. and van Teijlingen, E., 2019. Support for people who use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids: A Systematic Scoping Review into what they want and what they access. BMC public health, 19 (1), 1024.
- Harvey, O., Parrish, M., van Teijlingen, E. and Trenoweth, S., 2019. Support for non-prescribed anabolic androgenic steroids users: a qualitative exploration of their needs. Drugs: Education, Prevention and Policy.
- Introduction to BRIAN, 15 Mar 2017
- MA in Social Work (Bournemouth University, 2016)
- BA (Hons) in Russian and Area Studies (Portsmouth University, 1997)