- 01202 961522
- dtaylor at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer in HR & OB
- Christchurch House C202, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Deborah Taylor is a lecturer in Organisational Behaviour and Leadership within the Faculty of Management.
Deborah joined Bournemouth University in 2010 having worked within the Investment banking and the recruitment industries.
Her teaching is at both postgraduate and undergraduate levels and includes the MBA and Business Studies programmes.
Research interests include psychological ownership, leadership and talent management
- Bobeva, M., Preget, L. and Taylor, D., 2015. Understanding and Engaging Millennials as Mentors at the Workplace. In: 31st International Business Research Conference 27-29 July 2015 Toronto, Canada.
- Bobeva, M., Taylor, D. and Preget, L., 2015. Reverse mentoring in higher education: bridging the generation gap. In: Association of Business Schools (ABS) Learning, Teaching and Student Experience conference 27-29 April 2015 York, UK.
- Taylor, D., Carr, M. and Gilani, P., 2017. International Women's Day Events at Bournemouth University: Developing Women Leaders of the future. Palgrave. Available from: http://www.palgrave.com/gp/palgrave/developing-women-leaders/12183950.
Profile of Teaching PG
- MBA Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
Profile of Teaching UG
- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour and Ethics
- Co Lead, Developing Women Leaders Programme
- Chair, Business Studies Alumni Panel
- Member, Global Talent and Employability Group
- ASET Conference, The transition onto placement, 03 Sep 2014, Bursary
- RKEO & Researcher Induction, 07 Mar 2017