- sstride at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer in Midwifery
- Bournemouth Gateway Building, Lansdowne Campus
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Stride, S.L., Hundley, V.A., Way, S. and Sheppard, Z.A., 2021. Identifying the factors that influence midwives’ perineal practice at the time of birth in the United Kingdom. Midwifery, 102.
- Polkinghorne, M. et al., 2023. Fusion Learning Conference 2023 - Proceedings. Poole, Dorset, UK, BH12 5BB: Bournemouth University.
- Updating the Understanding of Perineal (UP) practice at the time of birth across the United Kingdom (Wellbeing of Women, 03 Apr 2016). Completed
- Normal Labour and Birth Conference, Do midwives in the United Kingdom document the perineal care and discussions they have with women at the time of birth?: an on line survey, 17 Jun 2019, Grange over Sands, Cumbria
- Royal College of Midwives Conference, Is safe and effective perineal practice at the time of birth translated into current NHS Trust guidelines?, 31 Oct 2017, Manchester Central Convention Centre
- 12th International Normal Labour and Birth Research Conference, A qualitative study to explore UK midwives’ individual practice, beliefs and attitudes regarding perineal care at the time of birth, 02 Oct 2017, Grange over Sands, Cumbria
- International Confederation of Midwives 31st Triennial Congress, UUPP Study: Updating the Understanding of Perineal Practice at the time of birth across the United Kingdom, 18 Jun 2017, Toronto Canada
- Nursing Midwifery Council, Member (1984-), https://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/search-the-register/